04: Pricing Creative Services
My pricing methodology yielded more than $30,000,000 in agency revenue. I never had an unprofitable year and closed more than 60% of the deals we pitched.
Get started now!
Course 04: Pricing Creative Service
Included in this course...
- More than 7+ hours of video lessons
- Thorough explanations of pricing presentation strategies including price anchoring, price bracketing, pricing design strategies, price rounding and more
- Comprehensive formulas and calculations to help you understand your numbers
- Downloadable worksheets that will empower you to calculate your pricing and choose a final price that your clients will approve
- Downloadable spreadsheets that automatically calculate your hourly production costs based upon the actual costs of your business
- Downloadable spreadsheets for my "Price Master System" which you can use price your projects with confidence
StartM01L01: Three Pricing Variables (10:20)
StartM01L02: Profitability & Hourly Burn Rate (8:24)
StartM01L03: Calculating Hourly Burn Rate (Part-time Freelancer) (7:53)
StartM01L04: Calculating Hourly Burn Rate (Full-time Freelancer) (23:45)
StartM01L05: Calculating Hourly Burn Rate (Agency) (21:41)
StartM01L06: Calculating Production Cost (10:51)
StartM01L07: Calculating Market Value (28:46)
StartM01L08: Calculating Client Budget (26:03)
StartM01L09: Creating a Pricing Spectrum & Pricing Scenarios (31:11)
StartM01L10: Verifying Your Final Price (4:35)
Get started now!
“Michael’s coaching sessions provide invaluable advice and experience that would take us years to figure out ourselves in our Shopify Design and Development Agency. He listens to our goals and current situation and provides super easy to follow steps to stay on the right track, without overwhelm.” — Peter Carter, Director, Rainy City Marketing
“Starting a design firm was really scary. I knew how to make logos and make clients laugh and that was about it. Mike's personal one-on-one coaching, listening and guidance from his real world experience sharing were incredibly helpful. His nuggets on how to manage my business, juggling clients and contracts, and looking at the numbers really did improve every aspect of my life. He helped me understand the bookkeeping bottom line, and with his coaching my firm grew from a team of 2 to 9. We landed solid contracts from his tips on talking to clients, we now know our numbers and have a successful firm turning 15 years old this month! He's simply the kindest and truly authentic professional in the business who I highly recommend.” — Lorilee Rager, Principal + CCO, Thrive Creative Group
About Michael Janda
Start learning creative business systems and strategies with Michael and The Ultimate Freelance Course today!